Eid ul Adha Special WhatsApp Status & Captions 2018 – Eid ul Adha Mubarak to all of my friends and relatives. I hope you guys are enjoying Eid festival with your family, relatives, and friends. As we all know that Eid is celebrated on 21st August 2018 this year. So I want to wish you all Eid ul Adha in advance. You can also wish in advance with your friends and family members. Bakra Eid will be celebrated all over the world because Muslims are in every corner of the world. This is the second holy festival after Eid ul Fitr which is in the honor of Hazrat Ibrahim (AS) for his sacrifice of his son. If you are looking for the Eid ul Adha wishes and messages, Eid ul Adha Quotes from Quran, Eid ul Adha messages, Eid ul Adha Whatsapp Status, Eid ul Adha Facebook Status, and everything of Eid ul Adha you can get it from our website 20birthdaywishes. In this article, you will get Eid ul Adha Special Whatsapp Status & Captions which you can set on your any social media account. You can use these wishes and status on your Facebook status also.
Eid ul Adha 2018 Whatsapp Status & Captions
1. “May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.”
2. “May this year Eid gives, you all the happiness and joy of this world and hope that the blessing of the AL-Mighty is with you. EID MUBARAK 2018!”
3. “ON EID UL-FITR, WISH THAT ALLAH’S BLESSINGS LIGHT UP THE PATH AND LEAD TO HAPPINESS, PEACE, AND SUCCESS. HAPPY EID!”
4. “EID IS THE COMBINATION OF three MEANINGFUL WORDS E- EMBRACE WITH OPEN HEART I- INSPIRE WITH IMPRESSIVE ATTITUDE D- DISTRIBUTE PLEASURE TO ALL EID MUBARAK!!”
5. “On Eid ul-Adha, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, peace, and success. Happy Eid!”
6. “May on this EID the plate of your life is filled with juicy Kababs & Tikkas topped with Chatni of happiness and covered with Salad of love! Happy Eid Al Adha 2018.”
7. “With all the love an SMS can hold,
and happy wishes too..
This comes to say!
May this Eid Ul Adha 2018 be wonderful for you.”
8. “When the sun has set, and a day is done, I’ll break this chain, but only one but by the end of Ramadan, this whole chain will be all gone. It’s time for Eid and lots of fun!”
9. “As Allah waters HIS Creation, may HE also sprinkle his wonderous blessings over you and your beloved ones.”
10. “I wanted to be the first one to say Eid Mubarak to Everyone around the World. I hope you enjoy each and every moment of it. May Allah accept our sacrifice and prayers. Enjoy your Day!”
Happy Eid ul Adha 2018 Whatsapp & Facebook Status
11. “Wishing u a very very “Happy Eid Mubarak” with love and best wishes. May this Eid day bring a lot of happiness and joys in ur life. And that Eid day will come in ur life a hundred times… Remember me in ur Prayers…!!!”
12. “My good wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Bakri Eid 2018 My Dear.”
13. “May Allah bless you & Your dear ones for happy & prosperous life on Eid UL Azha 2018 & always.”
14. “May Allah bless you on this auspicious day of Eid, and May it be a new beginning of greater prosperity, success, and happiness.”
15. “May God Send His Love, Like Sunshine In His Warm And Gentle Ways To Fill Every Corner Of Your Heart, and Fill Your Life With A Lot Of Happiness like This Eid Day.”
16. “May The Blessing Of Allah Fill Your Life With Happiness, Success, And Good Health, Eid Mubarak.”
17. “On the Canvas of life, we often go off color,
But as long as people like u are there to add the right shades,
Life goes on to be a rainbow!
18. “Wish you a great smile, laugh and successes for you on this day of Eid. Have a wonderful Eid day. Eid Mubarak…!”
19. “Aj Khuda ki hm pr ho Meharbani,
Krde maf hm logo ki sare Naformani,
Eid Ka racket aj ao mil kr kre yhi wada,
Khuda ka greetings raho mai hm chlenge sada.
Sare Musalman ko EID MUBARAK.”
20. “On Eid ul-Adha, wish that Allah’s blessing light up the path and lead to happiness, peace, and success. Happy Eid.!”
Above are the Loving WhatsApp Status and Captions. I hope you will love reading these and will definitely send them to your friends and family and also set them as your Whatsapp and Facebook Status. For more special day wishes please visit 20Birthdaywishes. Thanks 🙂