Is today your Mom Happy Birthday? Are you looking for best Happy Birthday Mom Wishes then you are at the right place. We stacked a lot of Happy Birthday Mom Wishes and Messages for your Mother to tell her how much important she is for you. Mother’s Birthday is the significant day for her. Mother is an angel and a pleasant from God. Mother always protect us, guide us and make decisions for us. It’s important to show your mother that you are thinking about her and she deserves a prettiest Greetings and Wishes. Here is a collection of best and unique Happy Birthday Mom Wishes and Messages. Select one or more wishes and messages from below collection and send her on her Happy Birthday now and bring a smile on her face.
50 Happy Birthday Mom Wishes and Messages
1. Happy birthday, mom! Without you, I can do nothing, and when you are by my side, I am capable of doing anything! You are my inspiration, I love you.
2. Happy birthday to my mom! Here is a coupon for you to hand to dad: “Mom’s day off! Dad gets to do all of the chores.” Enjoy your freedom.
3. Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many a precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.
4. Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!
5. Mom, you make everyone’s world a beautiful place to be, just with your smile. Happy birthday!
6. It’s hard to take credit for any of the successes I have in life. As hard as I have worked to become the best I can be, you worked even harder to help me reach my dreams. Thank you and Happy Birthday, Mother!
7. Mom, I want to tell you that – every year I crown you with the “Best Mother of the Year” award. There is no one who can come even closer to your winning ways. Happy Birthday to my great mom.
8. Happy birthday to the best mom ever! Even if you get older every year, you get younger at your heart.
9. Dear Mom, here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays today! From, your favorite child (who is also the smartest, most handsome, and funniest)
10. No matter what I’ve said but deep down in my heart, you are the one I look up to, stay true to and love coming back home to. Happy birthday mom.
11. Never have I been more grateful to have a wonderful woman like you to call Mom. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come!
12. Only a super mom can do everything you do and still look amazing every day! Happy birthday to a mom who just keeps getting younger at heart.
13. Mom, your love and laughter fills my heart with a million moments of joy. You’re the world’s best Mom. Happy birthday.
14. Mom, there is no other person who can take the place of yours in my heart. I’m so lucky that I’ve found the best mother in this entire world. You’ll always remain as the number one mom to me, no matter how far I’m from you.
15. Dear Mom, here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays today! From, your favorite child (who is also the smartest, most handsome, and funniest)
50 Birthday Wishes for Mom Plus Messages
16. Happy birthday to my dearest mother! You are my mom, my best friend, my teacher, my mentor, and advisor. I love you very much.
17. You know you’re getting old when you have more candles on your cake than wrinkles on your face. Just kidding. Happy birthday, Mom!
18. The awesome memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope it never stops being so. Happy birthday mom.
19. Mom, through the years I’ve watched you grow older and wiser. Even as the years go by, your love grows stronger and unfaltering.
20. Every birthday memory I have includes you lighting the candles on my cake. Thank you for all that you have done, and I am looking forward to returning the favor this weekend.
21. Mom, we’re here today just only for you, just to make your birthday as special and unforgettable as you are. Happy birthday!
22. Every morning when I wake up, I always thank you. Your perfect supervision, your heart, your love and your warmth have given me a lot. You are the one who loves me unconditionally. You are always my lovely mom, wishing you a happy birthday.
23. You know you’re getting old when you have more candles on your cake than wrinkles on your face. Just kidding. Happy birthday, Mom!
24. Mom, every year you win the prize: “The best mother in the world.” No one can replace you in my heart. You are the most important woman in my life. Happy Birthday!
25. Do you know what to not ask for on your birthday? Absolutely nothing! It’s your day to choose whatever you want. Happy birthday to the best mother around!
26. If I can grow up to become even a LITTLE of what you are, I will consider myself to have achieved a LOT. Happy birthday, mom.
27. Happy Birthday, Mom. You deserve to enjoy every bit of it. I hope your day is filled with love and warm wishes.
28. If you were not my mom already, then I would be absolutely jealous of whoever was your daughter. You’re awesome, Mom. Happy Birthday!
29. For every year of my life, you’ve easily won the “Best Mother of the Year” Award. No one comes even within a mile of your winning ways. Wishing you a birthday as great as you are, Mom.
30. Mom, you are my angel darling. My heartfelt greetings to you on this special day. Happy Birthday, mom.
More Birthday Wishes for Mother Below
31. Do you know what to not ask for on your birthday? Absolutely nothing! It’s your day to choose whatever you want. Happy birthday to the best mother around!
32. Mom, thank you for your unconditional love, boundless patience, amazing warmth and endless support. You are my angel, happy birthday!
33. From one fun lady to another – Happy birthday, Mom!
34. As a rebellious teen I hate doing ANYTHING with you but at the same time deep down inside my heart I know that I’d have been NOTHING if it weren’t for a mom like you. Happy birthday.
35. Dear Mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need a shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!
36. Today is the day when I promise not to cause any of the trouble that I caused the rest of the year. Enjoy a peaceful birthday since you never know what I might do tomorrow. Just kidding. You’re amazing! I’ll be good, I promise.
37. Even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. I owe so much to you, Mom! Happy birthday!
38. Mom, you are my strength that always helps me to fight me against all odds of my life. I love you so much.
39. From one fun lady to another – Happy birthday, Mom!
40. You are a true woman, a role model for me. Your femininity, understanding, care has no end. Anybody can confide in you and you’ll always cheer up. Happy birthday to you, my dear! Many many years of happiness are ahead of you!
41. Here’s a smile from me to you. Let this day bring you something new. Happy birthday, Mom!
42. Mom, when you asked me to pursue my dreams, little did I know that you were giving up yours for mine. Thanks, happy birthday.
43. You are my source of wisdom and love. I am nothing without you, Mom. Happy Birthday!
44. Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother I know.
45. Thank you for never, ever giving up on me, when everybody else thought I was bad news. You had faith in me. You loved me. Now I’m a better and happier person. You’re my champion, Mom! Happy birthday!
46. Mama, all I want that I could grow up like you in the future. I wish you a happy birthday and it’s all your guidance for which I have become the person I’m now.
47. Here’s a smile from me to you. Let this day bring you something new. Happy birthday, Mom!
48. Mummy, I remember how you brushed my hair, kissed my cheeks and read fairytales every evening. You made my whole life a beautiful, happy story, I can’t be grateful enough for this. You are my everything. Happy Birthday Mom.
49. Here’s a big hug from your favorite child. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Happy birthday Mom!
50. When you told me what to do, I thought you were bogging me down. But in hindsight, I realize that you were actually giving me wings. Happy birthday.
So these are the 50 Best Happy Birthday Mom Wishes To make your relationship with your Mother more strong and powerful. Read them all and send them to your Mother on her birthday and tell her how special she is for you. Thanks 🙂